Rudolph's Presents [Updated: 31st Oct, 2018] Dec 4, 2016 12:26:34 GMT -8 Chris, CåñåÐå™, and 11 more like this
Post by Peter on Dec 4, 2016 12:26:34 GMT -8
Rudolph needs your help to save Christmas. Santa and the other reindeer's are unable to deliver the rest of the presents, so he is relying on you and your forum members to deliver the remaining presents.
Note: This plugin requires Yootil
Keys: 1 x Super user key
Library Link: www.proboards.com/library/plugins/item/1711
- 529 possible presents to choose from.
- Members start with 10 tokens (can be changed).
- Once all tokens are used up, they have a chance to earn more tokens when they post so they can send more presents.
- Send presents to members (button on profile page).
- Notification when you receive a present.
- Presents show up on profile, hovering over them tells you how long until you can open them.
- Mini profile stats for presents received, sent, and tokens left.
- Each member can only send 3 presents to the same user. So spread them about.
- Option to only allow specific groups to send presents.
- Option to ban specific members from sending / opening presents. Presents will remain unopened on their profile for good .
- Support for custom profiles and mini profiles (ask once plugin is live and I'll provide details, most don't need this)
- Can I add my own custom images?
No, sorry. Maybe in the future.
- How does a member send a present?
If the member has permission (by default, all members have permission to send presents), then they can go to someones profile, and next to the "Send Message" button, there will be another button called "Rudolph's Presents". Clicking that will open the list.
- Why does the button not show?
Because you have a custom template most likely. This is fixable, as I did add support to append the button to another place. Just ask for details.
- How does earning tokens work?
Once a member has used all their tokens up, they have a chance to earn additional tokens when posting. Tokens are never earned if the member already has tokens.
- Can I change the percentage chances for getting tokens?
No. Actively posting will get members tokens, I think the rates are fine as they are, though might include settings in the future.
- How do members open their presents?
Christmas day or anytime after, the member can go to their profile and click on their presents to open them.