Mar 25, 2013 13:46:32 GMT -8
ProBoards Help Guide
Post by ProBoards Help Guide on Apr 22, 2013 15:50:19 GMT -8
These guidelines outline rules for ProBoards Developers.
The following types of codes are prohibited:
- Codes that make requests to ProBoards' servers except through methods explicitly allowed for by ProBoards (such as plugin set() functions). Examples of prohibited codes include using <iframe> tags to access forum content, or making AJAX requests to ProBoards forums.
- Codes that affect the placement of advertisements on any ProBoards forum, except those specifically authorized by ProBoards.
- Codes which cause automatic redirects on page load to a new URL.
- Codes which rely on external code to work properly. Note that using external data is acceptable, so long as that data is loaded asynchronously.
- Codes which use plugin keys to store unrelated data, e.g., sharing a single plugin key between multiple unrelated plugins.