Info Center: additions and changes Aug 7, 2017 14:25:10 GMT -8
Post by Tumbleweed on Aug 7, 2017 14:25:10 GMT -8
1. when I'm logged in, not the guests. That is exactly what I want. The IP bit.
That's already there and working. Just tested.
2. Just members online.
That's also already there. You want that aligned left or centered?
So for the online in 24 hours, do you want the member listing gone. Also, just notice something is wrong with that. It's only showing a test account I made and there should be the Tumble and the birthday account I made. So I need to look into this.
3. exactly that, no different than what is showing a test account except I do not want members listed.
4. I know that already.
I did sign up a new account with today as the birthday and it's working.
5. to the members' list.
6. Nah, not bolded. added in because I forgot once logged in is when it would show. I didn't want to pull the image and re-edit the whole thing and hoped you'd realize that. haha. my bad. As to the rest, I figured what you had started was fine where it so just have it all there where you auto placed it. simply for you and still has what I want.
No, didn't realize that. So I'll leave that first cell as is I think you are saying.
7. verified, I no longer see it. Looks so much better.
and I thought I was a detail fanatic. hahaha. I tried to make it all as simple as possible for you to do by NOT asking for too much. The things you did on your own like rearranging and I know it is because it is how the default is set, looked fine so I didn't go and change the location on the picture. Based on what I see on your practice forum, the only thing I see that looks off at all is just under the boxes. Can you add a second line or perhaps css can fix it with double instead of the bold lining. (I might be able to do that part myself) Other than that the spacing seems small. will it expand on its own the more members that are online?
It's always hard to communicate stuff like this and I think you are doing fantastic. It's probably just me second guessing what you mean maybe?
I'm not 100% sure I'm understanding because as far as I'm concerned, there are 11 "boxes". I know in the middle section the red up and down lines aren't going all the way so I need to know if you still want them. And can you describe what you mean a bit more. Like say right below users online or right above such and such because I'm just not getting what you want done with this line stuff and what seems off to you.
As far as what you said in the part I have bolded, I do understand what you are saying there and I'll see if I can do a test to see how it reacts to a bunch of users, just to make sure it works as it should.
8. You're talking about the third row, I figured I'd leave that up to you. Whatever is easier for you to do. With or without lines, as long as the spacing is correct, it doesn't really matter.
Yes, third row, users online/users online in 24 hours. It would be easier to just get rid of those up and down lines which I touched on above.
If it would make things easier so you're not trying to sort out how to cut pieces out of it... Use this setup instead.
I can always place the top 5 and add in a blank section somewhere else on the board later once I learn HTML better.
You totally lost me with the green part. I'm confused about what set up you are talking about (the leaving the up/down lines out?) and I'm confused you find something wrong with the top 5? Sorry, I think maybe we got some wires crossed here. lol
Maybe this will help:
I'll be working on this later this evening and hopefully, I can have the template/css for you by the end of today or at the latest, early tomorrow. Thanks for being patient and I do appreciate you trying to make things easier for me.